Hey, Noline here. Welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. If you are looking for a complete review of the Human Anatomy Course, you have come to the right place as this is where you will find my unbiased review of what I really thought about this course by Dr James Ross.
Note that this is a review site: Click here to visit the Human Anatomy Course official website.
You may wonder why I am writing this. Well, when I first studied anatomy and physiology I found the subject matter intimidating and needed a guide that was simple and to the point. When I found the Human Anatomy Course I knew this was it and decided to write a review to help other people like me looking for a simple, but comprehensive anatomy and physiology course.
What you are about to read is the essential details you need to know before grabbing the course for yourself. But be warned, I give you both the good and the bad, so if that is not what you want to hear, then this review is not for you.
It is a comprehensive, but yet simple course for any person who needs to learn anatomy and physiology.
The first section teaches you everything you could want to know about anatomy and physiology.
- The first module covers anatomy, broken into lessons that cover the different body systems.
- The second module covers physiology, again broken into lessons covering the different body systems.
- The third module will give you a thorough understanding of medical terminology using various learning techniques to help you retain what you have learned.
- The fourth to seventh modules cover clinical pathology and the different diseases including a comprehensive glossary of medical terms.
The second section is a comprehensive guide that provides a detailed understanding of pharmacology including drug dosage, interaction, effects of and factors influencing the dose and types of drugs. As in the previous anatomy & physiology section it provides a comprehensive glossary of terminology used in pharmacology and introduces the reference guides used by pharmacists. Drug treatments are studied as they relate to the functions of the drugs as well as how they are applied for the different body systems.
Each and every module is dotted with tables and diagrams, explaining and illustrating each and every concept.
The bonus, if still available, includes a comprehensive module on nursing and paramedic care including CPR for health care professionals.
How is the teaching conveyed in a simple way to help you learn fast and retain what you have learned?
The lessons are easy to follow and are laid out as follows:
- Lesson objectives.
- Course material with simple explanations.
- Summary of key facts.
- Revision exercises and solutions to check your understanding and whether you have achieved your learning objectives.
Course material is supplemented by detailed illustrations, anatomy diagrams and drawings, pictures, associations, quizzes and programmed learning. These tools and techniques greatly assist with knowledge retention.
Learning material is simple and the focus is on helping the learner remember what they have learned.
Who is this course for?
This course is literally for any person who wants to learn more about their body and how it works, or sometimes doesn’t work so well, in a simple and easy way.
It is perfect for Medical Practitioners, Specialists, Students, Educators, Researchers, Anatomists, Nurses, Paramedics, Sports Trainers, Chiropractors, Therapists, Reflexologists and other Alternative Health Care Professionals and Injury Law Attorneys.
In short, it is for every person whether you are new to the field of physiology and anatomy and have no prior knowledge or are an experienced medical professional.
What are the Bad things about the Human Anatomy Course?
No course is perfect, so here we go:
- Each section of the course is a stand-alone course. The downside of this is that basic anatomy and physiology concepts are repeated several times.
- The modules covering pathology follows a different format to the anatomy and physiology modules. Just a personal preference for consistency, I suppose.
- Even though the information is given across in simple terms in ways that makes learning and retention easy, it is unlikely that anybody would be able to master anatomy and physiology in as little as three days as suggested by the course. If you do, please let me know at email@example.com
What are the Good things about the Human Anatomy Course?
- It consists of thousands of pages of good stuff and covers hundreds of medical topics and the course material is comprehensive, yet simple.
- It teaches complex concepts in simple language and uses many techniques to help with retention helping you to learn much faster. Each lessons ends with a summary of key facts, revision exercises and solutions to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses.
- The course includes hundreds, if not thousands of detailed illustrations with labels to aid your comprehension and boost your retention.
- Anyone can learn anatomy and physiology using this home study course.
Overall what do I think?
The Human Anatomy Course by Dr James Ross, in my opinion is the number one home study course if you want to master anatomy and physiology fast.
It is comprehensive, yet simple and use so many learning techniques that you will learn faster. Click here to discover this for yourself.
Hope my web page has helped you,